1. Pick a snack and drink, which contains an item from each of the main food groups: carbohydrate, lipid, and protein. If unsure about food group, look at the nutrition facts table provided by the manufacturer. You can also throw in a vitamin or electrolyte for good measure. 2. Starting with the mouth and ending with the anus, walk the snack and drink through the digestive organs and describe what happens to each food group. Be sure to include accessory organs (salivary glands, teeth, liver, pancreas, and gall bladder). Where does propulsion, mechanical and chemical digestion, secretion, absorption and defecation occur? Where and how does digestion and absorption occur for each food group?
answered:View the data that the CDC has on Opioid overdoses in Americ
How it works
- Paste your instructins in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assignment to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good grades