1. Sampling Distribution A computer scanner can read a bar code on a package correctly 97% of the time. One company monitors the accuracy of the scanner by randomly sampling packages and verifying that each package has been correctly scanned. Random samples of size n = 25, 50, 100, and 200 have recently been taken with the following results. Sample Size, n Number Correctly Scanned 25 24 50 49 100 95 200 193 To complete this activity, use Excel to: 1. Calculate the sample proportion for each sample size. 2. Calculate the single-proportion sampling error for each sample size. 3. Calculate the probability of finding 198 correctly scanned packages, for a sample of size n=200. 4. Submit your work Excel file.
answered:PSYC2740 Adult Development and Aging Unit 1 Assignment A
How it works
- Paste your instructins in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assignment to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good grades