Prepare a shortened version of the Final Paper (at least four pages) by including the following:
Identify the global societal problem (Ocean Pollution) within the introductory paragraph.
· Conclude with a thesis statement that states your proposed solutions to the problem.
Describe background information on how that problem developed or came into existence.
Brief argument supporting at least two solutions to the global societal issue.
Approximately between 7-9, including part 1 pages; not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style,
Show why Ocean pollution is a societal problem
Provide perspectives from multiple disciplines or populations so that you fully represent what different parts of society have to say about this issue.
Construct an argument supporting your proposed solutions, considering multiple disciplines or populations so that your solution shows that multiple parts of society will benefit from this solution.
Provide evidence from multiple scholarly sources as evidence that your proposed solution is viable.
Interpret statistical data from at least three peer-reviewed scholarly sources within your argument.
· Discuss the validity, reliability, and any biases.
· Identify the strengths and weaknesses of these sources, pointing out limitations of current research and attempting to indicate areas for future research. (You may even use visual representations such as graphs or charts to explain statistics from sources.)
Evaluate the ethical outcomes that result from your solution.
· Provide at least one positive ethical outcome as well as at least one negative ethical outcome that could result from your solution.
· Explain at least two ethical issues related to each of those outcomes. (It is important to consider all of society.)
Develop a conclusion for the last paragraphs of the essay, starting with rephrasing your thesis statement and then presenting the major points of the topic and how they support your argument.