|Case 2||Case 4||Case 6|
|Cases||The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG) recommends in its guideline’s aspirin 81 mg daily.||The Diagnosis criteria for Pre-eclampsia based on the ACOG guidelines and the maternal and fetal complications related.||Discuss three fetal screening and include:|
|Questions for the case||· To which group of pregnant women do the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG) recommend in its guideline’s aspirin 81 mg daily? Explain.||· Discuss the Diagnosis criteria for Pre-eclampsia based on the ACOG guidelines and the maternal and fetal complications related.||· Screening test name.
· Screening test components.
· Gestational age to perform the test, what d. Defect (s) will be screening.
· Your instructor will assign you your case number and you will post on the case number you have been assigned.
· You will reply to the other two case studies (One of each).
· Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
· You should respond to at least two of your peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts. Your reply posts are worth 2 points (1 point per