SOAP note: Adult (Any Adult or Chronic) Condition
· Formulate accurate differential diagnoses to promote health, prevent disease, and manage acute and chronic illness in the adult and geriatric population.
· Employs screening and diagnostic strategies in the development of diagnosis.
· Demonstrate effective communication skills by performing culturally sensitive health assessment interviews
· Critically analyze data and evidence for improving health outcomes.
· Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of care to clients in diverse healthcare settings
· Create effective interdisciplinary organizational and systems leadership in the care of clients in diverse care settings
· Apply practice guidelines to improve practice and health outcomes
· Relate information and communication technologies to document and improve practice health outcomes
· Employ collaborative interprofessional strategies for improving client and population health outcomes.
· Evaluate the effectiveness of clinical prevention interventions that affect individual and population based-health outcomes, perform risk assessments, add design plans or programs of care.
· Relate knowledge of illness and disease management to providing evidence-based care to clients, communities, and vulnerable populations in an evolving healthcare delivery system.
Soap Note: Acute or Chronic Conditions
Pick any Chronic Disease or Acute disease
Must use the sample template for your soap note
Follow the MRU Soap Note Rubric as a guide
Use APA format and must include a minimum of 2 Scholarly Citations.
Soap notes will be uploaded to Moodle and put through TURN-It-In (anti-Plagiarism program)
The use of the templates is ok with regards to Turn it in, but the Patient History, CC, HPI, Assessment, and Plan should be of your own work and individualized to your made-up patient.