For this week’s Literature Review, make sure the reviews are labeled, (i.e. Literature 1, Literature 2, etc.) If submitting the assignment as a whole working document, make sure you use the red/black text format as described in numerous previous announcements.
For next week, UNIT 7, rough drafts are due no later than Wednesday, June 15th. They must be:
· Complete paper, optional is the abstract which is not due until week 8 but can be submitted this week
· MAKE SURE all segments are labeled as stated in numerous previous announcements as follows:
· Abstract – not officially due until final submission in Week 8, but can do it at this time if you wish.
· Peer Reviews 4 of them: (peer 1, peer 2, etc.)
· Literature Reviews, 4 of them: (literature 1, literature 2, etc.)
· Initiative – Describe the initiative to include the stakeholder and target audience
· Implementation – how you are going to implement it, (hypothetically)
· Evaluation” – how you would evaluate the success or failure of the initiative. (hypothetically)
· All segments should be included.
· This is not graded, it is just given a “0” as a place holder, final grade will be given in week 8.
· If you do not submit a rough draft, you will still receive the same “0” grade, however there will be no comments from me on the paper.
· Make sure to include your ways to evaluate, implement, disseminate, expect feedback, and final summary. Labeled as such: (Evaluation:, Implement:, Disseminate:, etc.) (see above)
· All old work is in is black text, new or modified work is in red text as previously defined.
· if my comments back to you are “can resubmit as is“, that means the rough draft is great and you only need to resubmit as is for the Week 8 turn in.
· Guidelines are the paper must be a minimum of 10 pages, not counting the title page and references, if longer, I am not concerned.