Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow you to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with three (3) sources throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
· When are the Poisson and negative exponential distributions used? Provide an example from any real-world experience
· What are the advantages and limitations of simulation models? What is operational gaming? What is systems simulation? Give examples of how each may be applied.
· What is Monte Carlo simulation? What principles underlie its use, and what steps are followed in applying it? Provide an example from any real-world experience.
· What is FIFO? Where is it applied and not applied? Discuss how FIFO is applied in your company or any other company you know.
· Length: 15 PowerPoint slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner. Use bullets or numbers to answer the question. Use appropriate title for each slide. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
· Structure: Title slide and reference slides in APA style. (2 slides)
· Poisson & Negative Exponential:(2 slides)
· Simulation Models:(3 slides)
· Monte Carlo Simulation:(4 slides)
· FIFO:(4 slides)