COURSE CODE BCO 316 COURSE NAME: INDUSTRIAL MARKETING Midterm Assessment Task brief & rubrics
· This is an individual task.
· The task focuses on areas studied to date, requiring you to show knowledge and application in the parts stated.
· You should upload a single, correctly formatted document which may also include any relevant tables and diagrams
· During Week 2 , a particular industrial product will be assigned to you.
1. Make a short description about the product, uses and key charecteristics (20 points)
2. Develop the following marketing strategies:
· Market segmentation (20 points)
· Differentiation strategy (20 points)
· Economic and technological influences (20 points)
· Value proposition (20 points)
· Wordcount: 2.200 words
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded from the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· Harvard style in-text citations and bibliography
Submission: – Via Moodle (Turnitin). Week 3 June 12th by 23.59 CEST
Weight: This task is a 40 % of your total grade for this subject.
|Demonstrates exceptional knowledge and understanding of key concepts.||Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of key concepts-||The report demonstrates a satisfactory level of knowledge and understanding of key concepts at this basic level.||Demonstrates limited knowledge and understanding of the key concepts.||Demonstrates extremely poor knowledge and lack of understanding of the key concepts.|
|All analytical tools studied are applied very well and highly relevant insight is drawn from them.||Most analytical studied tools are applied well and relevant insight is drawn from them.||Some analytical tools studied are applied well although there may be some minor misunderstandings. Some relevant insight may be drawn.||Some misunderstandings may be in evidence for one or two tools. Limited insight drawn from analysis.||There is almost no attempt to apply tools|
|There is exceptional evidence of evaluation and justification of recommendations||There is some good evidence of evaluations of concepts and justification of recommendations||There is some evidence of evaluation of the concepts and justification of recommendations||There is little evidence of evaluation of concepts and justification of recommendations||There is no virtually no evidence of evaluation of concepts and justification of recommendations|
|The management report is communicated extremely coherently, and referencing is accurate throughout||The management report is communicated quite clearly, and referencing is fairly accurate but there are some issues in terms of spelling and structure||The management report communicates the ideas in a mostly coherent way but there are some errors and some errors in referencing which are not accurate||The management report is understandable but is communicated poorly and referencing is inaccurate|