Watch the video, then evaluate the speech by addressing the following:
- Audience: What was the speaker’s target audience? How do you know?
- Introduction: Identify the speaker’s attention-getter, topic, and thesis. Did the attention-getter grab your interest? Why or why not? What was the speaker’s thesis or central idea?
- Body: How did the speaker support her claim (thesis)?
- Conclusion: Did the speaker end strongly? Why or why not?
- Presentation Aids: Describe the presentation aids used by the speaker. Were they effective? Why or why not?
- Delivery: Evaluate the delivery of the speech. What was done particularly well