- Think about a special occasion speech that you would like to present on a topic of your choice.
- The speech can be for any context and any length, but the purpose must be to commemorate an occasion. See the list of example occasions for inspiration.
- Consider your audience, purpose. Answer each of the questions related to the audience, purpose, and thesis. Answer in detail, using complete sentences.
- Speech at a graduation
- Toast at a wedding or other party
- Eulogy at a funeral
- Accepting an award for original creative work
- Speech at a community gathering (PTA meeting, boy/girl scout convention, town hall, homeowner’s association, athletic league, school board meeting, etc.)
- Celebrating staff at a company retreat
- Sharing a professional milestone
- Answer each question with 1 to 3 complete sentences
- Should be 300 to 500 in total for all questions
How it works
- Paste your instructins in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assignment to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good grades