Discussion: Theorist Presentation Assignment Instructions
For this Discussion, you will create an executive summary of your Theorist Paper Assignment and a set of accompanying PowerPoint slides and post them to the Discussion for your classmates’ review and response. The student will post one thread (described below) by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the assigned Module: Week. The student must then post 2 replies of at least 150 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the assignment Module: Week. Any citations must be in current APA format. Acceptable sources include the textbooks, the Bible, and academic sources published in the last five years.
The following instructions should be followed in submitting your thread:
1. Using the research paper prepared for the Theorist Paper Assignment, prepare an executive summary on the same theorist selected for your paper.
2. The executive summary must be between 600 and 1,000 words and should capture in broad contours your paper on your selected theorist.
3. The executive summary must include the following information with regards to your theorist.
· A brief biographical sketch (100 – 200 words).
· A summary of their research, theory and/or writings (200 – 300 words).
· A biblical and theological evaluation of their theory (200 – 300 words).
· An analysis of potential integration, application or implication points for ministry leadership (100 – 200 words).
4. The executive summary must be in current APA style utilizing a minimum of 10 academic quality references (not counted in word count).
5. Prepare 4 – 8 PowerPoint slides that summarize your executive summary in bullet-point form.
6. Because Discussions will not permit file upload, cut and paste your Theorist Presentation and PowerPoint slides into your thread so that they are visible to your classmates.