Stimulus Questions Assignment Instructions
Each student will write answers to the Stimulus Questions located at the end of Chapters 2 (Research Training- Joys and Challenges) and Chapter 6 (Choosing Research Designs- Balancing Ideals and Realities). These questions are designed to assist you in conceptualizing your proposal, to evaluate your own personal perspectives of research, and to assist in understanding common methodologies used in counseling-related research.
Please follow the below guidelines in completing your Stimulus Questions Assignment. Please be sure to provide concise answers to each question in hopes to catalyze important areas to consider for your research proposal. You can refer to the modules to see when each chapter’s questions are due.
· This assignment should not be lengthy but rather have concise reflections.
· You may submit your stimulus questions in outline format
· Please note that you must have an APA title page in current edition format.
· Include references (in current APA format) at the end of your document, if you have them.
· You may use references other than the required textbook (not required). Acceptable sources include peer-reviewed, professional journals.
· You may write in the first person for questions that are asking for personal reflection.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.