Unit VIII Course Project
- Weight: 9% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 05/24/2022 11:59 PM (CST)
Part 8: Stakeholder Engagement Monitor and Control Plan
For the project selected in Unit I, create a simple stakeholder engagement monitor and control plan. Your plan should follow the process for managing and monitoring stakeholder engagement, as referred to in Figures 9.1 and 9.2 in the textbook. Your plan should include an introduction, and should answer the following questions:
- What specific soft skills will you employ in managing project stakeholders?
- What ground rules will you establish for managing project stakeholders?
- What types of meetings do you plan to have with project stakeholders? How often do you plan to hold them?
- How will you manage change requests from stakeholders?
- How will you monitor stakeholders and levels of stakeholder engagement?
- How will you manage changes to stakeholder requirements?
- What historical documents will you update in the process of managing and monitoring stakeholders?
Create the stakeholder management and control plan that addresses the questions above. Feel free to use tables, graphics, or document template examples to summarize your policy and approach. As a guide to depth, your stakeholder management and control plan should be a minimum of two pages in length. If you use tables, you may either create your table in Word and include it at the end of the document, or submit it as a separate Excel file.Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.