1. Watch any one of the TED talks below.
2. Answer ONE of the following 10 questions by addressing:
a. What you learned or found interesting
b. How you can apply this information or how was it personally relevant
Try to follow the discussion thread. This means, if the question has already been answered, add to that discussion rather than starting a new thread.
Cite the question you are answering so that others can easily identify it. As a class, endeavor to answer all the questions.
1. How important is our perspective in predicting our happiness and success?
2. What are some of the ways we can train our brain to become more positive?
3. How can you buy happiness?
4. What is the impact biases?
5. What does it mean to synthesized happiness?
6. How can we cultivate gratefulness?
7. What are the benefits of being grateful?
8. What is optimism bias?
9. What is the relationship between expectations and happiness?
10. What is the relationship between mind-wandering and happiness?